We are now also able to offer you two-colour engraved office signs. As with our name badges, the material we use is a UV-resistant acrylic-based laminate, which consists of two colours – a background (often brushed silver or gold) and a foreground colour (e.g. Black). It is NOT possible to manufacture an engraved badge with two foreground colours and a background.
We can currently offer any size office sign up to a maximum of 600mm x 300mm (landscape or portrait).
When you place your order, you will be able to select from various attachment options which include:
- Double-Sided tape (ideal for adhesion to a smooth, clean and flat surface)
- We can laser cut holes on all four corners so you can use screws to fasten onto the wall/door
- Magnetic – we can affix a magnetic material on the back so that they stick to a magnetic metal surface
Engraved office signs can be used for the following applications:
- Name Plates to go on the doors of staff offices or the sides of staff cubicles
- Name Plates for rooms within a building
- Direction/Way-finding signage
- Health & Safety Warnings
- Emergency Exit signs
- Toilet signs
- Wheelchair friendly access points
- Reward and recognition boards
- Name Plates for the building
* Please note that the nature of the material and process we use to manufacture these laser engraved office signs, means that they are prone to being scratched. It is therefore advisable to keep them at a level and/or position where they are least likely to get knocked, scratched and/or vandalised.