We shop online regularly as well and there are a few things that really irk us.
The first is when the prices displayed for the respective products do not include VAT and this is only added in at the checkout stage. This is misleading at best and may even be illegal in some instances.
Similarly, we hate a nasty delivery fee add-on at the checkout stage. If there are delivery charges, these should be displayed clearly throughout the site. Better still, delivery should be included at no cost.
We believe that you should have no nasty surprises at the checkout stage and so all our customised badges and signs include VAT and free courier delivery. On our stock items (no customisation), like magnets and PVC Name Tags etc, prices similarly include VAT, but there may be a small courier delivery fee added – we need to at least cover our costs here :).
For both our Name Badge and Rubber Stamp sites, we have taken this one step further and as a result, believe we have a unique service offering in South Africa:
- There are mo minimum quantities – you can order 1 badge or 1000.
- We don’t charge for designing your badge with the artwork (logo/image/details) you provide and we also offer free proofs.
- For large orders (100+) – we can even provide a free sample if required
- We don’t levy a surcharge for urgent jobs – we treat all our jobs as urgent and try to get them out as quickly as possible (usually 2-3 working days).
- Pricing for all products on our site is easily accessible and we provide generous discount for volume orders. We also have a separate reseller pricing structure.
You can therefore rest assured that when shopping on NameBadgeSA.co.za, your experience will at worst be exactly as expected and hopefully, we can delivery a service that even exceeds your expectations. We look forward to processing your next order.